Real Estate Loan
Buying a home could be the largest purchase you will ever make. Since this isn’t something you do everyday, it is natural to have questions about home buying process
Filidian Bank has been lending money to area residents for the purchase or construction of their homes. We offer a variety of Real Estate Loans to meet the housing needs of the community.
Real Estate Loan is suitable for purchase or construction of the following:
Single family or multi-family homes for residence or investments, including townhouses and condominiums. Commercial building for Owner’s use or Business Investment. Lot for future construction of residences. Loans for various needs such as improvements, renovation or remodelling which are secured by equity in owner, non-owner occupied residential dwelling or commercial buildings.
- Transfer Certificate of Title
- Tax Declaration of Property
- Tax Clearance (current year)
- Recent Picture of Property
List of accepted locations:
Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Parañaque, Muntinlupa, Pateros, Caloocan, Valenzuela, San Juan, Manila, Taguig, Las Piñas, Pasig, Malabon, Navotas & Makati. Appraisal Fee: Php 4,000.00 per title Antipolo, Angono, Binangonan, Taytay, Tanay, Cainta, Marikina, Morong & San Mateo Appraisal Fee: Php 3,000.00 per title, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon Province Appraisal Fee 6,000.00 per title
- There must be an access road passable to motor vehicles, minimum of three (3) meters wide.
- Properties with Squatters are not acceptable.
- Properties outside the above areas may be acceptable on a case‐to‐case basis and the
appraisal fee for those areas will be advised once the collateral offered for an appraisal is
- Appraisal fee must be paid prior to inspection & is non‐refundable once appraisal has been conducted.
Download our Loan Application Form.